Play at Limerick
Limerick Lodge & Marina
Enjoy your days Fishing, ATVing, Hiking or Snowmobiling in this beautiful country side.
Five Lakes All Navigable
Deep water lakes, march lands and meandering rivers, take your pick. The best small and large mouth bass fishing in Eastern Ontario. These lakes produce some of the largest lake trout around.
- 4 of 5 lakes contain naturally spawning Lake Trout.
- All lakes have Great Bass Fishing.
- Ideal for all water sports activities.
- Mostly water access only shoreline.
We have endless trails you’ll want to explore
Bring your ATV/UTV, we are located directly on the trail system and have plenty of room to park your toy’s trailer. Accurate, up to date trail information and route planning help is available.
- Limerick Lodge is approximately 1km east on Limerick Lake Rd. at km marker 104 on the Hastings Heritage Trail.
- Easy Ride-In and Ride-Out access.
- Large parking lot for loading and unloading.
- ATV use is legal on the unpaved roads of Limerick Township.
- Ride north to the Lake St. Peter area, south to Madoc and Marmora, west to Coe Hill, and east to Sharbot Lake and Kaladar.
- Ride-in fishing access.
- Maps for hiking, biking, and horseback riding also available.
- Gasoline, air-compressor for tire repairs, and snacks available at the marina store.
- Limerick Lake Lodge is an ATV, Biking, Hiking, and Horseback Riding “friendly” resort.
ATV World Magazine rode the trails around Limerick Lodge during the summer of 2018.
Watch the video for a taste of the area.
Ride and stay with us, Amazing adventures.
- Daily and Seasonal passes for snowmobiles available from OFSC website
- Snowmobile Permits $270 season
- New since 2012 – “Classic” (1999 and older snowmobile) permits just $180
Snowmobiler Television rode the trails around Limerick Lodge during the winter of 2020.
Watch the video.
Please fill out form to inquire about our Accommodations